Lundbeck mission is to improve the quality of life for those suffering from neurological disorders. However, the company understands that its corporate social responsibility extends beyond the medicines it makes. As such, Lundbeck LLC is committed to giving back to the community in a responsible and appropriate fashion. The purpose of this procedure is to describe Lundbeck LLC’s policy with respect to financial grants and other support made to foundations, not-for-profit organizations, community enrichment programs, the arts and other worthy charitable organizations and endeavors.
This site is intended for submitting charitable contribution requests to Lundbeck. All requests must come from 501(c)(3) not-for-profit organizations.
If your program/event provides a promotional opportunity for supporters (e.g., exhibit space), please do not submit your request here, instead send a request to the following email email@example.com
Focus Areas for Lundbeck LLC Charitable Contributions
The Lundbeck Charitable Contribution program considers funding requests from interested non-profit organizations for initiatives targeting the following:
- Movement Disorders
- Major Depressive Disorder (MDD)
Health Care, Civic and Cultural Organizations
Lundbeck supports non-profits through its contributions in two primary ways:
- Project specific or general support funding to organizations whose mission aligns with Lundbeck LLC’s focus areas.
- Sponsorships of selected events/organizations that fall into Lundbeck LLC’s focus areas.
Please note: These guidelines do not apply to Lundbeck LLC’s Medical Education Grants Program, which are for medical education activities that improve healthcare professional performance and patient outcomes (for more information go to: www.lundbeckincgrants.com )
In general, Lundbeck LLC does not provide funding for the following requests through its Charitable Contributions program:
- Advertising journals or booklets
- Alumni drives
- Any activity that may result in a violation of the law
- Capital campaigns/building funds
- Continuing Medical Education
- Individual persons
- Memorial funds
- Professional sports events or athletes
- As quid pro quo for service or support
- Religious organizations
Requests must be compliant with applicable federal and state laws, the PhRMA code and Lundbeck LLC’s policies.
Lundbeck LLC does not provide funding to organizations that discriminate on the basis of age, political affiliation, race, national origin, ethnicity, gender, disability, sexual orientation, or religious beliefs.
Current and prospective requestors must submit their request by sending an email with the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org
- A completed Lundbeck LLC Charitable Contribution Request Form with contact and basic information about the organization
- An electronic copy of a formal letter of request on the organization’s letterhead, that describes the request for the charitable donation, with the specific amount requested, including details regarding the use of the requested funds. The letter must be signed and dated by the requesting member of the organization.
- Event flyer, brochure or invitation, if applicable.
- An electronic copy of the organization's not-for-profit status, such as 501(c)(3) or completed W-9 Form.
Communication from Lundbeck LLC
Once your completed request has been successfully submitted via the process above, you will receive an email notification that your charitable contribution request has successfully been received. If you do not receive this notification within 5 business days, please send a follow up email to email@example.com
Lundbeck LLC will make every attempt to review and respond to each request within 60 calendar days. Lundbeck LLC may request additional information. Should Lundbeck LLC receive a request within 60 calendar days of a proposed activity, Lundbeck LLC reserves the right to immediately decline the request due to time constraints. Lundbeck LLC will not approve a charitable donation request regarding an activity that has occurred prior to the date of request. Also, Lundbeck LLC reserves the right to decline a request for any reason. Upon approval or decline of a request to Lundbeck LLC, each requestor will receive notification regarding the decision via email.
In the event that the program is cancelled through no fault of Lundbeck or the specific funds granted by Lundbeck are not used for the program, the Recipient will notify Lundbeck in writing of such cancellation or non-use of funds and the Recipient will return to all funds to Lundbeck not used for the program described above, within sixty (60) days of the date of the program.